Advantages of Flash Web Designing
Flash provide a number of useful advantages over traditional web designs:
- Flash can make a web site more attractive, interactive and dynamic.
- Within a 30 second period Flash can show a whole company presentation or profile on a website.
- As Flash movies are displayed by a Macromedia Flash Player plug-in, Flash-based work is likely to be rendered the same on all browsers and computer platforms, therefore allowing designers to escape from the constraints of more traditional XHTML-based design interfaces.
- Flash has now become a very well-recognized format on the internet, and it is estimated that over 90% of web users now have the Flash Player installed on their computers.
- In addition to being embedded within a web page, Flash movies can also be exported to construct stand-alone executable applications, which are ideal for CD-ROMs.
- Flash movies can be stored in very small file sizes, so they can be downloaded rapidly.
- It is now possible to import external information from say a database into a Flash movie.
- Flash can also be used to create innovative advertisements, games and movies that can be displayed a web site.