To record a narration, your computer must have a sound card. You will also need a microphone in your computer. Here are the steps for recording a narration:
- to record a narration, and then display the first slide.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media Clips->Sound, then click Record Sound.
- In the Record Sound dialog box, enter a title for the recording in the Name box, and then click the Play button.
- Discuss the points associated with the first slide, just as if you were giving the presentation to a live audience, and then click the Stop button.
- You can play back the recording by clicking the Play button.
- After satisfied with the recording, click OK. The recording appears on the slide as a sound object.
- Repeat Steps for each slide of presentation that you want to narrate.
- Test the narration in Slide Show view.